CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program
Make money with us!
The Crab PlaceTM is dedicated to delivering the
freshest, award-winning Maryland seafood from our docks to your customers' doors. We can deliver everything they need
for a delicious seafood feast including steamed crabs, fresh fish and shellfish, shrimp, soups, sauces and seasonings.
As a CrabPlace.com affiliate, you will earn an 8% commission on sales to your customers,
with a 90 day cookie. An average sale is over $100. Our business comes from gift giving and self purchase throughout
the year, so get started earning with CrabPlace.com today.
We invite you to join CrabPlace.com's affiliate program through ShareASale, professionally
managed by Paulson Management Group, Inc. For information on affiliate program management or for answers to questions
concerning the management of this program please contact us
Affiliate Terms of Agreement
This Affiliate "TOA" Terms of Agreement ("Agreement") describes the rights and obligations
of affiliates in the CRABPLACE.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM affiliate program.
CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program reserves
the right to reject any web site or affiliate if we determine, in our sole discretion and following our review of your
site or marketing efforts, that your site or marketing efforts are unsuitable for any reason. This includes but is not
limited to, inclusion of content that is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or
racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or that includes or promotes sexually explicit materials, violence,
or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Payments and Reports:
As an affiliate with CrabPlace.com
Affiliate Program through the ShareASale network, you will have access to your free affiliate account information via
username and password. All affiliate media and payments will be handled through ShareASale. Commissions will not be
paid if CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program has determined one of the following problems with a sale.
1. The sale was conceived with the use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent card
2. The product was returned within 15 days of purchase
3. The sale was canceled within 24 hours of
4. The sale was conceived by an affiliate through their own affiliate link
5. The Sale originated
through a coupon site that does not have a proper CrabPlace.com coupon
All affiliate commissions will be payable to you through your affiliate ShareASale
account. All statistics, reports and program information can also be accessed through your ShareASale account. As an
affiliate with CrabPlace.com affiliate program you must adhere to all ShareASale terms of agreements.
CrabPlace.com Affiliate Commission Structure
8% Commission on a sale
The CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program cookie will
be set within ShareASale for a 90 day period; CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program is not responsible for any tracking
issues known or caused through either a natural or unknown technical issue suffered by and from ShareASale or through
the affiliates website or the affiliates misplacement or misuse of tracking codes.
Affiliate Advertisements and Links:
affiliate media including your affiliate tracking identification number will be generated through ShareASale.
Collateral for your website, email(s) or through your other marketing efforts can only be guaranteed to track
properly if you retrieved it properly from ShareASale.
CrabPlace.com Affiliate Obligations:
You are solely
responsible for development, operation, and maintenance of your affiliate web site(s) and marketing efforts and
ensuring your affiliate media is placed properly on your site.
CrabPlace.com Affiliate Termination Guidelines
CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program affiliate partners will be terminated immediately if one
or more of the following is found. CrabPlace.com also reserves the right to dissolve and expire any affiliate in our
program for any reason deemed appropriate by the affiliate management team.
- If the affiliate creates a site that copies, resembles the look and feel of, or creates the impression that the Affiliate Site is the CrabPlace.com web site.
- Operate or utilize a Web site or email link to Web sites that contain or promote any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or warez, or that offer any illegal goods or services
- Engage in cyber-squatting or typo-squatting of the CrabPlace.com domain or any trademark or other brand terms associated with CrabPlace.com
- Offers rebates, coupons, gift certificates, or incentives or points or other rewards to end-users who submit orders through CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program links without our permission.
- Purchasing or bidding for placement of keywords that are not allowable search terms as designated by CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program or any variation or misspelling thereof of the brand name CrabPlace.com or CrabPlace.com trademarks all brand and trademark terms are off limits in all search engines please.
- Making any representations regarding the relationship with CrabPlace.com or CrabPlace.com, or using any trademark of CrabPlace.com without written consent outside of the materials supplied for you through the ShareASale network.
- Taking any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion as to CrabPlace.com relationship with your site or company. Such as making a false claim of employment or any other false claims concerning your relationship with CrabPlace.com outside of the affiliate programs agreements.
- Not adhering to current SPAM-ACT compliancy laws in emails.
- Defaming or slandering CrabPlace.com by name or any employees name or representatives as such, image, products or any other defamatory statement either electronically, in print, web or media, or on blogs or forums.
- Employing any technology to read, intercept, record, redirect, interpret, or fill in the contents of any electronic form or other materials that we serve to customers who click through Links to the CrabPlace.com web site.
- Altering the content of any Advertisement that CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program provides, or creating advertisements with Links to the CrabPlace.com web site not authorized by CrabPlace.com.
- Issuing any press release, announcement, or promotional material that uses the CrabPlace.com name or trademarks without CrabPlace.com's direct approval upon issuance of an exact copy of media to be used.
- Making any warranty or representation concerning CrabPlace.com products or services except those expressly stated by CrabPlace.com Affiliate Program in Advertisements and on the CrabPlace.com.com web site.